- A permanent registered land for the Ashramam. It costs Rs.25,00,000/— per acre to purchase from the government as the District Collector, permitted to get register the land (Total extent 3.59 acres)
- A four wheeler (50 seater bus) for the school children.
- Support for the completion of Shodashi Ganapathi Mandir construction.
- Support for constructing Ashta Lakhsmi Temple.
- Carpus fund for running the Ashramam not less than Rs.1 crore.
Every charitable act is a stepping stone towards heaven - Henry Ward Beecher, Henry Ward Beecher